Grand Final Games to be played at (Pending)
Grand Finals Rules of Play
- Toss A Coin, the winner of the toss has the right to throw first in game one (1) but must put his/her team up first.
- If the winner of the toss decides to make the opposition throw first then the opposition must put his/her team up first.
- In either case the team which goes up first is the designated home team.
- The HOME TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SCORE SHEET AND IS TO FILL IN THE NAMES, HANDICAPS, START FIGURES AND PEGS.
- Players who are playing in the finals are to sign the score sheet (unless digital score sheet is used)
- There is no need to record the players scores or averages on the night.
- First team to 6 games wins and there is no need to continue.
- Remember to write in handicaps and Start figures on score sheet.
- Record all Pegs, and any 180’s 171’s and 170 pegs
- All score sheets to be handed to the Recorder By 3pm Monday afternoon following the games
- Home team to RING or SMS RESULTS at the end of the night.
- B, C and D Grades – MERCY RULE DOES NOT APPLY, ALL SINGLES GAMES TO BE PLAYED OUT TILL PEGGED.