KDC Black V WAPO 1
Lesmurdie V K9 2
K9 4 V Cougars 3
All Games to be played at Armadale Districts Bowling Club (HQ)
Grand Finals Rules of Play
- Toss A Coin, to see who goes first, winner of the toss has the right to go first and becomes the home team. If the winner of the toss can also decide to make the opposing team to go first in which case they become the home team. Home team puts up the names first.
- The HOME TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SCORE SHEET AND IS TO FILL IN THE NAMES, HANDICAPS, START FIGURES AND PEGS.
- Players who are playing in the finals are to sign the score sheet
- There is no need to record the players scores or averages on the night.
- First team to 6 games wins and there is no need to continue.
- Remember to write in handicaps and Start figures on score sheet.
- Record all Pegs, and any 180’s 171’s and 170 pegs
- All score sheets to be handed to the Recorder By 3pm Monday afternoon following the games
- Home team to RING or SMS RESULTS at the end of the night.